Monday, August 2, 2010

Swimming


We went to Gunlock Reservoir on Sunday with Ben's brother and his wife and couple of their kids. We took the boat and played in the water which was really nice and felt great. While we were there we had to go back to shore for bathroom breaks and what not. While at the dock the kids were jumping in and playing in the water. Addilee freaked out when Ben through her in. I think only because she went under the water. So I got in the water and talked Addilee into getting in with me she finally got in. I put her in the water so that she wouldn't go under and freak out again. Well low and behold that brought out new found confidence that she had. While we were out on the boat every time we would stop she would just jump in with no help and float and swim around. She enjoyed it so much. I was so proud of her for not being scared. She even rode the tube with Ben and loved every minute of it. She even fell in the water off the tube and laughed the whole time. I always knew I had a little water monkey but now she is really not scared of anything anymore when it comes to the water. Which is a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment