Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lawn Mower rides anyone????

SUCH A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY!!!!!!
Doesn't he look good???


So I usually mow the lawns by myself every week but every once in awhile Ben will pitch in and help. Well the other day Ben decided to help and I wasn't about to complain. I went in the house to check on the baby and when I came back outside I found what you are about to see below.






Ben was giving the kids rides on the lawn mower while he was mowing the lawn. I guess who needs to pay for entertainment when you can always find some at home. At least we can most of the time. The kids enjoyed the rides and now every time I get the lawn mower out to mow the lawns, Patton always tries to climb on for a ride.

1 comment:

  1. That's really funny about the lawn mower rides. We have lot of grass to mow and a stand up mower. Macy and Mark can ride it with me but here lately Mark begs me not to mow. I feel bad that he is tired of mowing. Sounds like the hunting trip was great, and congrats on filling your tags. The kids are liking school for the most part. Today Macy said she wants to be done though, and she thinks if she has a pretty lunch box it will make school way better. They have went since Tuesday, I did get a little wet eyes, just because I was so proud. They did so good, walked in and went to class. I went in later to make sure they made it to their class and yep, they were just fine. :) You guys come Missouri way anytime? :)

    ReplyDelete