Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school!



Addilee is finally old enough to go to preschool. I have her enrolled in a Montessori school. They accept the students after they have turned three. She goes two days a week Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-12:30. She was very excited to get to go to school this year but she is a little disappointed that she doesn't get to ride the bus. We went to see the school last week and Addilee loved it. There is so much to do and play with. I hope that she will do really good and learn a lot. It was a little heartbreaking to see her go and getting so big, but she did really good and was excited to show me what she had done when I went to pick her up. I was a little beside myself when I came home and only had the two little kids with me but it will be good for the both of us. She loves her teacher and is excited about going back. She also starts dance this year and is excited for that. I will post when her dance class starts. I can't believe how fast my kids have grown and am so excited and nervous for what is to come in the future. They need to stay my babies forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment