Thursday, August 26, 2010

Silly Girl!



Every night after Patton and Aspen have gone to bed we let Addilee stay up for a little while longer just because. Well lately when we have told Addilee time to go to bed she willingly goes with no fight at all. She gets in bed and will lay there for awhile but always when I go in to check on her before I go to bed she is always reading books well actually just looking and telling herself the story. She loves to read so one night when I went to check on her this is what I found. I actually got the pictures before she even noticed. I thought they were so cute and had to share with you. I love that she is so interested in books and loves to have anyone read to her. So every night I can always expect her to be reading books when I go in to check on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment