Monday, August 2, 2010

New Gate

So we finally got our gate built and hung. We bought the wood like over a month ago to build it with. I finally asked Ben if he would build this last Saturday since we didn't have much plans. So we finished buying the hardware that we needed to buy and got it built. I was very happy at the way it turned out. I think that it looks nice and it works great at keeping the kids back there. The latch to unlock it is to high for Addilee to reach which it a great think. Any of you who know my daughter know what I mean. Now if we could finish fencing in the rest of the yard it would be great but it will come sometime. Luckily I have a empty lot behind our house and it is covered in tall rye grass and the lot sits a little higher than ours so I have told Addilee that she can't go over into it because there are snakes and she won't be able to see them. I know it is a lie but hey I have to keep my kids in the yard somehow and where ever Addilee goes Patton follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment