Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tent Fun!



Addilee got some tents and tunnels for Christmas one year and the other day the kids were driving me nuts. It was snowing so they couldn't play outside and were getting bored playing in the house. So I drug out the box and set up one of the tents and tunnels. We ended up putting the tunnel away because it was just causing to much trouble. But I left the tent out and Addilee decided she wanted to sleep in it in her room so that is just what she did. I was quite surprised because I thought she would just play in it all night and not ever go to sleep but low and behold when it was bed time she fell right asleep and slept in it all night. I got a couple of pictures before she woke up the next morning.

My kids have been sick again. I am getting so sick of this. I swear once they get feeling better we somehow get again. Aspen's rash is back which sucks big time. But we have no fevers as today so far. I am keeping my fingers crossed so hopefully we are at the end of the trail. I don't know where it is all coming from I don't hardly ever go anywhere but this year has been bad for us. Who knows it is just my luck. Oh well.

My mom had surgery on her elbow on Monday so I have been going over to her house quite a bit during the day to take care of her and get her the things she needs. So my kids haven't been able to take very good or long naps because I have been going over there. So they have been extra cranky!!!! Which doesn't help with trying to feel better so hopefully we can start being on the mend at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment