Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend.

Grandpa Wright and Aspen

Grandpa and Grandma Wright and all the great grand kids

Addilee loved this hat she thought she was a princess
I loved the glasses so I had to take a picture.
Addilee and Jolee posing for a picture. They thought they were so cute.


We went down to my grandpa and grandmas Wright's house for thanksgiving this year. They live in Mohave Valley, AZ usually the weather is nice but the whole time we were visiting I FROZE to death. Normally I am not one to get cold but I surely did. We went down on Wednesday night after Ben got off work and stayed until Sunday morning. My whole family was there and so were my aunts and uncles. We had a fun time and I enjoyed myself and being able to spend time with family. We had a yummy thanksgiving dinner and the best deserts Thanks Carla and Joe, they were delicious!!! I had lots of fun and want to tell the family thanks for all they did. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment