Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Snow Fall



Well finally it came the first snow fall of the year. I was so excited when I went outside to throw something away and to my surprise it was snowing. Big huge snow flakes. I love love love the snow and was getting anxious for this time of the year to come. We got just enough snow to shovel so probably a couple of inches. But man oh man I was super excited to see that some of it sticked. I know I know call me crazy but I have always loved the SNOW!!!! When Addilee went to bed last night it was snowing and she wanted to go out and play in it but I told her she couldn't of course but when she awoke this morning the first thing she did was open her blinds to see if there was snow. She came running into the kitchen and says mommie mommie it snowed last night now we can go build a snowman. I had to tell her that there wasn't quite enough to build a snowman so when it snows more we will build a snowman. So expect some more snow pictures. Especially of atleast one snowman!

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun in the snow!!! You are kinda crazy for loving the snow, but everybody's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete