Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben!!




I know I have been slacking but what can I say life if busy sometimes. Everyone should know this! Ben's birthday was on the 16th of this month. It was a happy day but also a very sad day. Happy day in the sense that is was Ben's birthday and you should always try to make birthday's special regardless of who's special day it is. I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband and the many things he does for our family. So thankful he has a job to support us and the things we do so that I am able to stay home with the kiddos. So thankful for his love for me as well as our children. The kids love him to death and it proves everyday when he comes home for work. I love this man more than words can say and am so thankful to his parents for the wonderful person he became because of the way they raised him.
It was also a sad day because that was the day his mother left to move to Alaska. Now my in-laws live in Alaska. I am sad not only for Ben and I not being able to see them very often but very sad for my kids. They will not get to see there grandparents hardly at all. Which is very sad because they won't get to see my kids grow up, or experience the things my kids can or will do at first hand. I love my in-laws very much and will deeply miss them, and the same goes for my kids. WE LOVE YOU DALLAS AND MELANY!!!!! And we will miss you so much. We hope that you will enjoy yourselves and take the time for your selves you desperately need the time for each other without involvement from family. Anyways well HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU SO MUCH THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! Hope you enjoyed every last bit of it :)
    It makes me very sad that Dallas and Melanie moved...why??? They will be missed by everyone :(

    ReplyDelete