Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Funny thing........

Ok so funny thing this past weekend while my kids were staying with my parents for the weekend. Ben and I went to Hite to go fishing which a post is soon to follow. But anyways they decided to take there trailer up to Grant and Joan's cabin on Cedar mountain and after they had got there and got out of the truck Addilee says grandma see those trees with the white bark on them. My mom says yes I do and Addilee responds by saying well those trees are called Aspen trees. My mom continues to say well yes that is what they are called and Patton decides to tell his story well grandma see those trees with the brown bark. My mom says yes Patton I do and he says well those are called Patton trees. When she told me that I just busted up laughing so hard. Only my dorky kids let me tell you. Only my dorky kids would say something like this. Gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment