Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day of Preschool


Addilee and Colton at preschool.



See how beautiful she is...

Boy are we in trouble...


Colton


Well today was Addilee's first day of preschool again. She also went last year but this will be her last year next year is on to kindergarten. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. This year Colton is in her class which is Ben's brother's youngest son. Colton and Addilee are only a couple of months apart and very close and always have been. Addilee was excited when she found out that he was going to be in her class. She also has a friend in her class this year that she has played with before and she loves it. I am so proud of her and the things she does. She is a great kid and likes to help out a lot. I love her so much and am so glad that I get to call her mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment