Thursday, December 16, 2010

Addilee's dance






I enrolled Addilee in dance this year with Kim Drake's tiny tots dance group. They practice every week and they danced at the girls basketball game during half time. She looked so cute in her costume as with all the girls but I am very partial to one girl of course. She did really good I was surprised I thought she would get scared when she walked out on the floor and saw all the people watching. She had a hard time keeping pace or doing the right moves at the right time but hey she is only 3 and you have to start somewhere. I thought the dance was really cute and I enjoyed watching. The picture of Patton is when we were waiting for half time to begin. Thanks Dad and Mom and Meagan and the kids for coming to watch and supporting her we really appreciate it! I also took video and will upload if I can get it to work but I don't think I will be able to.

1 comment:

  1. Shan i not kidding you she is the cutest little girl..

    ReplyDelete