Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My cute Aspen!



j
The other night we went out hunting with Ben and I had to get the kids all wrapped up in warm clothes because it has been getting chilly the past couple of days. The jeep doesn't have the hard top on it yet and when you are driving down through the fields it gets pretty chilly those of you who have done this knows what I am talking about. But I decided to put Aspen in this outfit because then I wouldn't have to have a million blankets for her or a coat. I thought she was pretty cute in it and she was as happy as could be to go and when we got back. These pictures were take when we got home so as you can see she enjoyed herself. Addilee and Patton slept almost the whole time. It was fun to be able to spend time with Ben and just relax.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Shannon!! Looks like great family fun, happy kids and good memories.

    ReplyDelete