Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Pictures












I had the kids pictures taken last week by Ben's cousin Sharee. She did a good job and I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. It was a little rough because it was lunch time and the kids were hungry but they turned out for the most part. I just thought I would show you some of the ones she took. Thanks Sharee I love them and I appreciate you taking the pictures for me. The kids are growing up so fast I like to capture every moment I can. Aspen is almost six months old that is so hard for me to believe. They are getting to big. I look forward to more memorable experiences with these rug rats.

4 comments:

  1. hey i just found out you had a blog! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! addillee (i know i mispelled that...) can ride without training wheels?! wow. when is her birthday? she must be about andrews age, he was born april 6 '07...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addilee is 3 her birthday is April 17, 2007. So they are really close in age only a week or so apart. And yes she can ride her bike without training wheels. Ben decided one day to take them off so she could start learning how to ride without them and she did great. She never even crashed she still has a hard time starting her self and hasn't quite figured out the brakes but she does great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable Shannon! Your blog is really cute, too. Thanks for going to the school with me today again! We have fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete