Monday, May 3, 2010

Singing on the mountain

Well this last weekend we went to Arizona to my grandpa and grandma's property. They have this big baptist get together called singing on the mountain. They have people travel from all over to come and play music and sing gospel songs. It is pretty fun and very interesting sometimes. We go to help cook the food for all the people. They have been doing it for ten years now and I think on average they have about 200-300 people show up for the day. It is good to go because we get to see the family. We don't get to see them that often only a couple of times a year. This was the first time my mom's family got to see Aspen and they loved her so much. I forgot to take my camera this year so sorry no pictures. The kids had lot of fun playing in the dirt. They all looked liked pigpen from the peanuts comic. It was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment