Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Ben and I. We have been married for eight years. It is so hard to believe that it has been that long. I love him more and more every day. He is the best hubby ever always willing to go to work to support our family and do what needs to be done. I love him for that. We have three beautiful children Addilee who is three, Patton who is one, and Aspen who is three months. I love being a mommy and love being married. Each day is a new adventure in our lives and I love every minute of it. Benjamin I love you so much you make everyday worth living. I am so glad that we get to be together forever. I LOVE YOU BABE you mean everything to me life wouldn't be the same without you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You guys should go out tonight, and let us watch the kiddos. Let me know, we aren't doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Ben & Shannon!!! Wow, I can't believe its been 8 years...so crazy. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you two!!! Hope you guys spent it well, dinner, movie...you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Times flies when you're having fun!! Happy Anniversary. I still need to come visit baby Aspen and all your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete