Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preschool Graduation.

                                                       The girls that did the Hawaii dance.




                                    The teacher Miss Marlene. Addilee loved her she does a great job.
 

                                                Addilee and Parker with there friend Addison.
                  Addison did a Mexico dance in case you were wondering why she was dressed that way.

Addilee and Parker graduated from preschool this year. They both start kindergarten this coming fall. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Addilee had to preform a skit with quite a few girls. They were doing different cultures and the girls Addilee danced with did a Hawaii dance with grass skirts and lays. She did a really good job with her dance and had a lot of fun. She swayed her hips the whole time. Parker did some kind of Africa dance. I loved having her to to the Montessori Preschool. Miss Marlene is a great teacher. I hope that I can get Patton in this year. I can't believe how much Addilee had learned these past two years. I can't believe that she will start kindergarten. Man they grow up way fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment