Monday, June 13, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


Showing me there bow and arrows in the snow. That was left after the storm.



Aspen wanted in the picture. But she wouldn't look at me for nothing.



The Bow and Arrow Ben made out of willows.


We went camping for Memorial Day weekend. We went up to the Enterprise Reservoir. We had Ben and I and the kids, My mom and dad, My brother Reece and his wife Meagan and there kids, and Ben's brother D.J. and his five boys. We had lots of fun and enjoyed ourselves. I love spending time with family when we can all get along and we did that weekend. It snowed on us on Sunday for about 4 hours straight. It didn't really stick to the ground because the ground was warm but it made for a cold day.
We ate yummy food played horse shoes and sat around the camp fire and talked. Ben made a bow and arrow out of willows for Addilee, Patton, and Parker. They loved them and had fun trying to learn how to shoot them. The kids all played really well together and didn't want to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment