Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My three helpers....

We made banana bread the other night and they of course thought they needed to help me out. I swear I can't do anything without them helping me out. Anyway we got the bread all mixed up and baked and it sure smelled good and it definitely tasted good you all missed out. Better luck next time. Addilee thought that she needed to hold the sifter while I added the ingredients to it and she accidentally spilled it all over Patton's arm but oh well we got it done and that is all that matters they had fun being mommy's little helpers.



Trying to show me that he has flour and other
ingredients on his poor arm.





Yes I know my kids look like rag muffins but hey it was almost bed time. They had a long day of play. Give them and me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment