Friday, April 1, 2011

Great News!

Okay for those of you who actually read my blog. On the last post I said I would up date everyone with what has been going on well I finally got the news I had been hoping for. To start Aspen has been really sick lately seems to be getting everything that comes around. Plus to top it off she is a little small for her age so we have been check ups quite a bit lately to see what is going on. Well the decided to have her blood drawn to check to make sure everything was working like it should. Well got the results back and they weren't good her platelet count was really high. So we had it checked again and it was even higher. When I say high I mean high the average person has like 400-450 platelet count in there blood and aspen was 700 something the first time it was checked and 800 something the second time it was checked. So we had to wait a couple of weeks to get it checked again to see if it was only high because she had been sick. So this week was the couple of weeks mark and we had it checked and it was back to normal which was like 360 or something like that. I am so thankful and so happy for now. We have to go back to have her white blood cell count done because it wasn't were it should be. But back to the platelet count thing when they called and told me it was high the second time they told me it was high because one she had been sick and it hadn't had time to drop back down or two because she had cancer. My heart sank and I instantly starting crying. I finally made it through these couple of weeks and it was well worth the news I got. Now to just hope that her white blood cell count is normal so we wont have to go down that unexplored street. I am keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers constantly going. I will except any news I get because she is my baby but I only want it to be good news.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I couldn't even imagine.. Your sweet little family will be in our prayers. She is such a sweet little girl. I am sure everything will be ok..

    ReplyDelete