Thursday, January 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTON!!!

Just Born
January 20, 2009 at 9:56 p.m. Weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 5ozs and 21 in. long.










To my sweet baby boy....
Patton we are so lucky to have you as part of our family. We love you and are so thankful for all the joy you bring to our family. You are growing up so fast it seems like just yesterday you were the little baby that I would hold in my arms. I can't believe that you are already 2. Happy Birthday little guy! I hope that you have the best day ever! Please stay little forever and be my baby boy. When I look into those beautiful brown eyes my heart just melts every time. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Things Patton can/does at 2:
He is learning to talk more and more everyday.
He loves to play with dinosaurs and trucks/cars/tractors and trains.
He loves, loves, loves to play with his sisters.
He loves his grandpas and grandmas.
He is a little bruit and I mean that to the fullest.
He still loves to cuddle and love on mom and dad.
He is the best son and brother any of us could ever ask for.

There is so many other things to say about my little guy that I just love so very much. I am so thankful for everything that he has brought into my life. Patton the more you grow up the more I see a little boy developing in such a wonderful person. We love you more then you will ever know and we will always be here for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTON!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I didn't realize how close in age Kole and patton were. We need to get together again so they can play. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are so cute.. The beat complaiment I could give you is that Dad is so Proud of you as a Wife, Mother and Person he Thinks you and Ben are living your life the way that it was to be. He loves you and Ben! I know that you know that that is the highest you can get in our Family! We love you

    ReplyDelete